AGV AX-8 Dual Carbon Namib helmetAX-8 DUAL CARBON is the new touring, dual sport, top of the range of Agv helmets in terms of safety, comfort and lightness.
Directly derived from AX-8 Dual Evo, AX-8 Dual Carbon consists of a Super Super Light shell with the latest layer in exposed 3k carbon, for enhanced performance and lightness.
It's the perfect helmet for all conditions: the large visor, the opening chin air intake, the ventilation and the aerodynamics optimised using a simulation software, make it perfect and comfortable for road touring; the design with the adjustable peak design and the possibility of use with the mask, make this an helmet suitable for unpaved roads.
As a demonstration of its versatility, AX-8 Dual Carbon can be configured as follows:
1. SUPERMOTARD/TRAIL version with visor and peak
2. MOTOCROSS/ENDURO version without visor but for use with Motocross goggles
3. STREETFIGHTER/NAKED version with visor and no peak.
The possibility of interchanging the chin air intake of AX-8 Carbon (and AX-8 Evo) with that of AX-8 Dual Carbon (and of AX-8 Dual Evo) further increases the customisation possibilities of the helmet.
- Exterior shell in in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) in 3 sizes
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes
- Outer shell layer completely made of carbon fiber 3k
- The chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- Peak designed to limit the sail effect
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Specially sanitised Dry Lex® fabrics
- The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, plastic material.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 upper air intakes and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with open/close position that can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that of AX-8 Evo (and of AX-8 CARBON)
- DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Double D retention system