Alpinestars AST-1 2016 textile pantsThe Alpinestars AST-1 Waterproof Pants offer the combination of practicality and performance, allowing the rider to concentrate on enjoying the road, no matter what the weather brings. The pre-curved leg construction and articulated knee design enhance comfort and mobility, while extra protection is afforded by strategically placed ballistic nylon reinforcements.
- Multi-fabric poly-shell construction yields the optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
- Protection against the elements provided by an integrated 100% waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Pre-curved legs and an articulated knee construction enhance freedom of movement while riding.
- Optimized for use with the AST-1 Waterproof Jacket.
- Also available in a ‘short’ version featuring a reduced (-2.5cm) inseam length.
- Impact protection provided by removable certified knee protectors.
- Ballistic nylon reinforcements on the thighs, knees and seat area.
- Integrated high visibility reflective detailing enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions.
- Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort.
- Adjustable waist and secure sliding hook closure for a snug, tailored fit.
- Extended zippered boot gussets gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle and facilitate fitting and removal.
- External flat storage pocket.
Material composition:Outer: 95% Polyester, 5% Polyamide
Inside: 100% Polyester