Alpinestars Celer X-TrAfit Gore-Tex gloves
With an extremely supple leather chassis that incorporates excellent protective capabilities, the Celer X-TRAFIT™ Glove incorporates a GORE-TEX® membrane for guaranteed waterproofing and breathability. The Celer X-TRAFIT™ features a class-leading membrane technology that promotes excellent grip and sensitivity on the controls.
CELER X-TRAFIT™ GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
- Featuring GORE-TEX® innovative X-TRAFIT™ membrane technology; a sealed triple-layer construction for a significantly reduced material volume to ensure excellent waterproofing and breathability as well as grip and dexterity on the bike’s controls.
- Highly durable synthetic suede reinforcements on side of hand, thumb and palm.
- EVA foam padding on backhand and heel of palm for fit, comfort and protection.
- Alpinestars race proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Knuckle guard incorporates a polymer flex insert for an optimized volume fit that follows the curvature of different hand shapes to improve grip and comfort on the bike’s controls.
- Protector is backed by foam for comfort and additional shock absorption capabilities.
- Ergonomic TPR sliders on first two fingers for additional abrasion resistance.
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Accordion leather flex panels on fingers and thumb promote excellent riding flexibility.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Neoprene wrist cuff plus Velcro® and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure. Wrist cuff is reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.