Alpinestars Rover St 2016 Drystar
Alpinestars Rover St 2016, gloves DrystarThe Rover St DRYSTAR® glove incorporates industry-leading safety features, such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements, into its durable poly-fabric and leather chassis. With specifically developed comfort features and integrated waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane this glove will help keep you on the road for longer.
- Durable 600 denier stretch poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane keeps your hands comfortable and dry in the harshest conditions.
- Over-molded hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protectionagainst impact and abrasion.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, top fingers, thumb and palm provides impact resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars’ race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers and backhand for excellent freedom of movement for hand.
- Velcro® cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- TPR protector on wrist provides additional protection to sensitive wrist bone area.
- Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
Material composition:Outer: 66% Polyester, 20% Leather, 10% Polyurethane, 4% PVC
Inside: 100% Polyester