Alpinestars SMX Plus Gore-Tex 2015
Alpinestars SMX Plus Gore-Tex 2015 boots
The SMX Plus Boot incorporates a GORE-TEX® membrane for guaranteed water-resistance and is anatomically profiled for an excellent performance riding fit. This CE certified boot comes with advanced protection features built into a durable and light microfiber upper while the exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system prevents ankle torsion while offering enhanced control and freedom of movement.
- Fully CE-certified boot with GORE-TEX® membrane for 100% waterproofing and breathability.
- Upper is constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber and is ergonomically designed.
- Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic and secure fit which affords superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system helps to limit torsion and hyper-extension of ankle articulation and offers impact protection to critical ankle areas.
- Replaceable, dual-density advanced polymer toe-slider offers first-class abrasion resistance.
- Vented wide heel counter extends to ankle and is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert and intelligent molding ankle protectors.
- Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side-insert slider to protect and reduce friction in event of a crash.
- Anatomically optimized, asymmetric leather accordion zones for maximum flexibility and riding comfort.
- Instep constructed from KEVLAR® fiber from DUPONT™ with speed lacing closure and elastic-mounted lateral zipper for precise and secure fit.
- Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced ‘open cell’ foam for improved shock absorption.
- Breathable mesh inserts and perforated side panel improve airflow.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable footbed provides arch support and improved forefoot feeling.