Alpinestars SP-2 glovesAlpinestars SP-2 glove is a fully featured sport riding glove that uses an advanced hybrid material construction for the optimal combination of protection, durability and comfort. The SP-2’s sleek profile seamlessly integrates a carbon fiber knuckle and EVA foam inserts to afford safety with style.
SP-2 GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
- Strong and supple goat leather used for the palm and finger construction for superior durability.
- Cow leather used for the knuckle and finger forchettes for enhanced comfort and feel.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Cuff, thumb, fingers and the top of the hand and wrist are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool when riding.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Wide Velcro wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
Material composition:Outer: 60% Leather, 24% Polyurethane, 11% Synthetic suede, 3% Carbon fibre, 2% Neoprene
Insert: 100% Polyester