Alpinestars Toe Sliders - Magnesium - 2 Pairs
Alpinestars boot toe slider
PLEASE NOTE: TOE SLIDERS SOLD IN 2 PAIRS - TOTALING 4 SLIDERS.
A high performance slider which gives good feel and feedback and is hard wearing for long lasting protection of the vulnerable outer toe surface of Alpinestars road race boots.
MAGNESIUM TOE SLIDER KEY FEATURES
- Alpinestars Magnesium toe slider is designed give a good contact feel with the tarmac and unlike titanium, does not produce sparks when in contact with the road surface.
- Magnesium offers good durability and greater protection for the locking points which are subject to wear if unprotected, rendering the boot useless thereafter.
- The construction is ergonomically shaped with the magnesium sections set into a double injection PU mould. One section being flexible to allow a good fit to the boot connectors and one section being harder to provide a rigid base for security.
- The PU mould connects the sliders to the boots with snap‐in ‘lugs’ which locate and secure the sliders and allow for easy replacement.
- The magnesium construction is lightweight and aerodynamic, suitable for attachment to Alpinestars Supertech, S‐MX5 and GPS series road/race boots.
- Alpinestars Supertech-R - 2008 to 2014
- Alpinestars S-MX PLUS - to 2010
- Alpinestars S-MX 5 - to 2013
- Alpinestars S-MX 5 STELLA - to 2013