Alpinestars Valparaiso 2 2016 Drystar textile pantsThe Alpinestars Valparaiso 2 Pants are extremely tough, durable and incorporate a pre-curved leg construction and accordion knee insert for an enhanced fit in the riding position. Waterproof and breathable, thanks to the Alpinestars’ exclusive, removable DRYSTAR® membrane these pants are utterly versatile and comfortable – especially when matched up with the Valparaiso Jacket or other jackets in Alpinestars Touring range.
- Multi-material main shell poly-fabric construction for durability with rip stop and ballistic nylon abrasion and tear-resistant reinforcement panels in critical impact areas.
- Removable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for long term weather-proofing.
- Removable thermal liner allows pant to be worn in various weather climates.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features air intakes on thighs, offering greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances.
- Removable certified protection on knees is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
- Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
- Accordion stretch poly-fabric insert on knee, a stretch panel on crotch area, plus pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit, freedom of movement and comfort in the riding position.
- Waterproof zipper and Velcro® leg cuff closure seals out elements and fits Alpinestars boot models.
- Optimized for use with Valparaiso DRYSTAR® Jacket or other Alpinestars touring jacket models.
- Also available in short leg tailored version.
Material composition:Outer: 96% Polyamide, 4% Polyester
Inside: 100% Polyester