Arai Tour-X4 Mesh helmetThe Arai Tour-X 4 has a complete new outer shell. Redesigned to be tougher, stronger and stiffer than ever. As the Arai Tour-X 4 may be used under extreme conditions, the ventilation system has been redeveloped for maximum efficiency. The new Facial Contour System (FCS) offers more support and comfort to the lower jaw and creates a tighter fit.
For an even better personal fit, there is a removable 5 mm surface foam layer on the cheek pads and temple pad from the headliner.
Wear the Arai Tour-X 4 with or without peak, with or without visor and combinations of these two. The large visor opening offers plenty of room for motocross-style goggles when riding without visor.
Versatile Your Choice: wear the Arai Tour-X 4 with or without peak, with or without visor and any desired combination of these two. Large visor opening offers plenty of room for motocross style goggles when riding without visor.
DFS Type-M diffusers Both DFS Type-M diffusers are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance. Feedback from the RX-7 Corsair and the VX 3 is uses to develop this highly efficient ventilation system.
- Super Fibre Construction
- Triple density inner shell
- Two TDF2 inlet control vents
- Removable DFS Type-M diffuser ventilation system and side exhaust vents
- Aeroflap-reduces wind noise and turbulence
- New, flatter, neck roll to minimise turbulence
- New visor/peak holder pressure plate enlarged for extra stability
- Fully removable and washable Dry Cool interior
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Removable scull cap and cheek pads available in 6 sizes
- New redesigned peak with reinforced ridges for extra stability
- Optional holder set to use peak or visor only
- Double D ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
- Visor Pinlock ready and Pinlock insert included